Skip to main content

The Story of Steve Jobs told by himself


3 Best Story of Steve Jobs  told by himself 




Today I welcome all the coming people in our blog. Actually I created my blog Yahasabkuchhai.blogspot.com, so that I could cover all the things related to the social life. With the same thing today I came with the story of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs. This story was told Steve Job in a college convocation. So let's start the story of a great man of a computer world.

        Steve Jobs Speech   

I am feeling lucky today I am part of that convocation one of the best universities of the world, while I have not graduated from any college. The truth is, this is the first time I have seen our college so close. Today I want to tell you all the three stories of my life which are just stories of my life and nothing else.

My first story is connecting the dots : 

I left my studies for six months with my Reed college, but I went there till the next eight month. When I was going there why did I leave it?
It started before my birth. My biological mother, who was an unmarried nuptial graduate, wanted to me adopt someone else. His thinking was very strong that I adopted a college graduate, like everything was fixed for me and I was about to give them that they change their decision on the last minute that they now have to adopt a girl. Then they called them I was in the adoption waiting list called us, we have a baby boy do you want to adopt it. 'yes' the answer came after that my biological mother come to know that my mother is not graduate and the father has not even completed the school, then she refused to sign on the paper. But after a few days, he did yes because my future parents told him that he would send me college one day.

After 17 year I went to college and I chose a college which was an expensive as that of Stanford and in that my earnings of my parents were getting started in my fees.
After 6 month, I realised that all this was meaningless. I had no idea what I wanted for my life and weather and not she would get me from this college education and I was earning my parent's life throughout this college, so I decided to leave it and with this belief. It was decided that by coming out of it, I would be good at that time it was a terrible decision for me. But today when I look back I find the best decision so far. At that time when I left all this the obligation to attend the class, on me was over and I only attached the class in which I was interested.

It was not so much love. I did not have a room. I slept on the floor in a friend's room. I sold coke bottles and ate food from the money they received.  I used to go on seven sunday to Krishna Temple, where I had a stomach meal throughout the week which I like very much. Whatever I did in my life, I did the result of my enthusiasm and interaction, the result was valuable to me. Let's me give another example.

At that time Reed college was the best calligraphy Institute in the whole country. all the posters, drafts written on the entire college where all beautifully decorated with calligraphy. 



Because I did not leave all classes because I had left in but I thought of attending her classes to teach calligraphy. I teach serif and  the san serif type the space between the letters of different characters and all those who make this great art. It was very beautiful, historical, artistic, which was face from the field of science, which I found very attractive.
While learning this art, I did not even think that I would ever have any practical use of it, but after 10 years we design our first Macintosh computer and we made it. In full Mac, this was the first computer whose typography was very beautiful. If I had never dropped the college on this class, then it would not be able to become a Mac computer with multiplex typefaces and similar space fronts and since the window has made if you did not copy the AC, then it would hardly have any personal computer.

If I had a never left college and did not have a classification of calligraphy. Then there would hardly be such  typography in the personal computer. In fact when I was in college it was impossible for me to collect and collect these dots but now ten years back on turning, this clearly shows up.
Again, you cannot connect to the dots looking forward, you can only do this by looking back, so you have to believe that how these dots go forward and how will you get involved you must believe in anyone your courage, fortune, whatever life has to do, this way has not shown me anything but made my life.

My second story is about love and loss : 





I was very fortunate, I got what I liked in life soon. When I started Apple in my parent's garage when I was 20 year old. We work hard and in ten years Apple made such advancement that we had 4000 employees in the company of two people with a $ 2 billion garage. We did release our best creation Macintosh and I had stepped in 30 years that I was fired from the company. How can you get rid of company that you have launched? As soon as apple upgraded us to an employee highway which I thought was very talented and would work with us to advance, the company and spend the first year very well. But the sight seen on our own progress suddenly came down, at that time the board of director fired me and I was expelled from the company publicly. 

The focus of my life on which was

I did not really know for a few months what I have to do?  I felt that I have pushed the previous instincts. I met David Packard and Bob Noyce and I also asked for forgiveness from me. I was use public expedition, I even thought that I would leave my valley but something was awakening me. It was my work which I still had today whatever happening Apple did not change me at all. I was rejected but I loved so far and I decided to start again. I did not think that putting me out of Apple proved to be a good thing for me. My life was changed in the light of the beginning of success by the success of a beginner, in which I was not form for anything, it free me to go to the most creative period of my life. 


During the next 5 years I started the company name NEXT the name of my second company was Pixer and I fell in love with a very good woman.



Which later become my wife. Pixar made the first computer animated film and today the world's most successful animation studio, of the most notable event happened in which Apple bought NEXT and I made Apple again as part of the technology we created in NEXT, they are working in Apple today which are in their heart. I and Laurene our own wonderful family.
I agree that if I had not been removed for Apple, then I could not get it. This medicine is terrible, but I think that every patient needs it. Sometimes life strikes in the brain with brick. Do not lose your faith. I was convinced from the same thing that I am moving forward because I love my work, so for all of you it is a very important to know that what you like to do is to know as much as it is necessary to love in life have to recognize.

My third story is about death : 



When I was 17. I read "All the days of life or like the last day if you live like this you will prove yourself one day" this thing left an impression on my mind. Since then after seeing the mirror every morning till 33 years of life. I asked myself if today is my last day, what will I do today what I want to do. But the answer was no, then I used to understand that there is still a need to change something.

Remember that I will die very soon, it was a very big weapon which helped me to choose better in life. Because whenever I think of death, my outward appearance, vanity, fear, humiliation will all become zero and I feel, it is true. Once you have to think that you are going to die, you remove from every mystery of life, there is no fear of losing because you are already naked. There is no such disaster that you can not listen to the heart.


About a year ago I come to know that I have cancer. It was visible on 7:30 am, it was clear that my pancreatic had a tumor but I did not even know what is pancreatic. Then the doctor told me that I have a cancer, which is almost impossible to cut and I am alive for more than 3 or 6 months. My doctor told me that I should go home and arrange all my affairs in a way of they were asking me to be ready for death.



Which meant what to tell your children what you want to do in the next 10 years even in a few months. This meant that you prepare your family like that, so that the problem is low. It meant that you say goodbye.
I used to diagnose my whole day after my biospy in the evening. Then a nidile was thrown through my neck, which reached in my intestine and got some cells taken from my pancreatic nidile. I was unconscious  but my wife was there I told that when the doctor saw the cell from the microscope, he cried because pancreatic cancer has changed in such a rare form, that the surgery could be done. I could recover had surgery and I am healthy right now.

I saw death very closely. Which was the first time and hoped that for the next few years. I would not be so close to death. Now I can say with confidence that death is such a useful intellectual concept.
Nobody wants to die. Even people who want heaven do not want to die to get it. Death is a hindrance that everyone shares, no one can escape from it. It should also happen because death is the greatest invention of life. This is the way to change life, it opens out new ways and opens new paths. You are new now but someday you will become old, not much away from today. You will gradually become old, who will go ahead and clean you. I apologize for being so dramatic, but it is true.

Your time is limited, so do not waste it in someone else life. Do not fall into dogma. Do not live on the basis of others thinking. Do not listen to the noise of others thoughts, listen to your inner voice and it necessary they know very well what you have to make but all the bets are in second place.




When I was young a very wonderful Publication was The Whole Earth catalog, which was like a Bible in my time which was created by Stewart brand, which did not stay far away from Menlo Park, making is wonderful by incorporating the poems because beauty full into it. Was given this thing happened at the end of 1960 when the computer was not published. In the way everything was done with the help of type writer, so much like the Google book that was made 35 years before Google come. It was a great idea of a good tool.

Stewart took several copies of The Whole Earth catalog after a final copy was drawn in the mid -1970s when I was of your age. In the final page of final copy there is a view of the country's morning and empty road where the bottom was written Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish. It was his conviction message that he is signed off. And I also great you all with good luck Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.



          T   H  A   N   K     Y   O   U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Ask 5 Questions in Yourself

EVERYDAY ASK 5 QUESTIONS IN YOURSELF YOU NEED TO KNOW D ear friends, so far always you will have read many topics but today I am going to tell you about a new topic which is related to the personal improvement. So in this busy life off today every person is engaged in some competition. Somebody want to go ahead from someone and somebody want to go getting more from someone. About this thing the man is forgetting himself with his goals. Many times man makes such mistakes in his life whereby the reason man will be destroyed his thought, his works, his dream and everything. About the same thing I want to tell you a few things which will help you a lot. According to me if a person starts analysing himself so the person can also solve their problems and can avoid doing it. So everyday to need the person should ask 5 question in himself. Which is very important for his personal improvement. There are 5 questions maybe As given below. 1.Are you physically and mentally he

Top 5 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2018

Top 5 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2018                          T oday we are talking about those countries, which are considered powerful in the whole world. Whether it is belong to any sector that countries are ahead in every field. So let's start talking briefly about the world's top 5 most powerful countries. 5.Germany Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenes, the Brandenburg Gate and many sites relating to  World War 2. The German economy consistently ranks in the top 10, it's extremely skilled and highly educated population. Capital : Berlin Currency :  Euro President : Frank-Walter Steinmeier Coat of Arms GDP : ( Purchasing Power Parity ) Total :                       $3.934 trillion (4th) Per capita :             $47,535 (17th)  Population : 8.28 Crore esti